Showcase your app like a boss
Claritas est etiam processus dynamicus, qui sequitur mutationem consuetudium lectorum. Mirum est notare quam littera gothica, quam nunc putamus parum claram.
New Zealand's educational institutions are well regarded throughout the world. There is a great range of opportunities available to international students here: quality secondary school education, a well established network of English language schools, and internationally respected and recognised tertiary education providers.
There are 10 levels of study in New Zealand schools and universities. The lowest level is a certificate and the highest is a doctoral degree. Each level is more complex than the one below it. These are the names of our qualifications and their levels:
* Certificates are levels 1 to 4
* Diplomas are levels 5 and 6
* Bachelors degree, graduate diplomas and certificates are level 7
* Postgraduate diplomas and certificates and bachelor’s degrees with honors are level 8
* Masters degrees are level 9
* Doctoral degrees are level 10.
Working while studying
for up to 20 hours in any given week during the academic year (including holidays within the academic year) if they are:
- undertaking a full-time, course of study at a private training establishment or tertiary institution and taking at least two academic years to complete, or
- undertaking a full-time course of study culminating in a qualification that would qualify for points under the Skilled Migrant Category, or
- undertaking a full-time, full secondary school year course of study in Years 12 or 13, provided they have written permission from their school and written parental consent, or
- engaged in a full-time, course of study of at least six months duration, at a Private Training Establishment or Tertiary Institution, and an immigration officer is satisfied that the primary purpose of the course of study is to develop English language skills, and, at the time of application for a student visa, the student has an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) overall band score of 5.0 or above
during the Christmas-New Year holiday period if they are undertaking a full-time course of study of 12 months or more duration.
Work and live permanently in New Zealand
If you want to live and work in New Zealand permanently, there are a number of options available.
Skilled Migrant Category
Work to Residence
Residence from Work
Employee of a Relocating Company
Students can work in New Zealand after they finish their course of study?
Students can also work after they finish their course of study if:
1) They have an offer of employment relevant to their qualification and successfully completed a course in New Zealand that:
* Had a minimum completion time of three years, or
* Would qualify for points under the Skilled Migrant Category
2) They do not have an offer of employment but have successfully completed a qualification in New Zealand that would qualify for points under the Residence Skilled Migrant Category, for a maximum of six months, to transition from study, to work, to residence with a Graduate Job Search Work Visa.